Posts tagged diet
- Steve talks about travel for work and how much harder it is for a larger person
- Jason hasn’t flown in the last 2 years
- Airports go from version 1.0 to version 2.0 as you fly west
- Security woes at the airport
- Steve talks about his gym progress
- Apparently shoveling snow counts as a workout.. Jason hasn’t lived in snow yet.
- Jason is looking for work and is trying to continue his daily walks
- Jason is looking to buy some sort of attachment for dragging his 3 year old around with him while bike riding
- Playing at the park is a decent workout
- Steve spills hand sanitizer all over his desk and Jason didn’t edit it out of the show!
- Gyminee – mrxinu and mrsxinu oh yeah, jasontucker is on there as well.
- Steve compares Gyminee to another site and talks about the nutrition area of Gyminee
- Steve talks about various Challenges that Gyminee runs on their site
- GeekFit Workout Group – parkerk, brewere, mrsxinu, herbcat, cest_la_vie, jeffreyheinen, xxloserboy76xx, bjmingle, LdyFaile, TriNorm, slpenney, pjfranz , FlyinRoe, ehogue, crysohara , jadielady, jasontucker, mrxinu
- Letter grades on gyminee
- GeekFit Tattoo, please don’t unless they are photoshopped
- Gyminee and the iPhone
Stuff We’re Checking Out:
- squawkfox.com – Printable workout sheets
- More twitter madness
- Home Body Fat Test
- Verve Energy Drink
Steve likes the mango taste but the taste really comes out when they are VERY cold.
72 cals for the normal and 4 cals for the diet. 1 serving per can, none of this multiplier stuff going on.
- Got an app you want us to discuss or review? Email / VM us: 360-450-5026
- Do you want to be on the show? Email / VM us: 360-450-5026
- Do you Twitter? We do, feel free to add us and ping us, our links are below.
My buddy Jacob has a health and fitness website called This Is Not a Diet where he is documenting the journey of some of his friends and family losing weight and living healthy. Their tagline is: “It’s a year long mission to break the habits that make us unhealthy and overweight”. Currently they have thirteen people involved in this project, they document their struggles and achievements in the form of words, video, audio and pictures. I plan to get him on the show to discuss what they are doing over there and how everyone is progressing.