GeekFit.com Podcast #45 – (360) 450-5026
Jason and Steve are back in front of their respective mics again this morning. This show is dedicated to @JessicArchitect who goaded us into getting up this morning and knocking it out. There were lots of fun things to talk about this time including some new product reviews, personal updates, and a little bit of tech thrown in for good measure.
- Steve and Jason talk about the usual; weight lost, if either of them got taller, etc.
- Steve and Jason review the New Balance 1210 Cross Trainers from different angles.
- Steve talks about his experience with BondiBand sweat bands.
- Steve and Jason talk about National Breast Cancer Awareness month and Susan G. Komen.
- Steve talks about the Zumba in Hickory (hereafter referred to as ZiH) crew and their trip to Everett, WA in October.
- Steve talks about his defection to DroidX and Verizon.
ZiH Crew video after the jump.
This is “I Love You” choreographed by Courtney Sajben!
Powered by Facebook Comments
- GeekFit.com Podcast #50
- GeekFit.com Podcast #49
- GeekFit.com Podcast #48
- How to submit a story idea or link to GeekFit
- GeekFit.com Podcast #47
- GeekFit.com Podcast #46 – (360) 450-5026
- GeekFit is now available on Stitcher
- Zumba all weekend long with The Hickory Girls
- Foursquare badge for doing something not just checkins
- What is your GeekFit Story?